DoceLunas offers complete Costa Rica wedding packages and wedding planning services in Costa Rica at a fraction of our competitors' prices. Our "rooms plus" Costa Rica wedding packages are all-inclusive, rooms, food, airport transfers, and even tours on our seven day packages. Our ceremony packages include everything you need except invitations, and we can add that to your package if you like. Costa Rica wedding eremony package prices start at $4,750 for twenty people in Value Season and our rooms plus four day all inclusive package for your guests starts at $388 per person for food, lodging, and airport transfer.
Located in Jaco Costa Rica, DoceLunas is an I.C.T. certified four star hotel and winner of 2011, 2012, and 2013 Traveler's Choice Awards from Tripadvisor and four year winner of the certificate of excellence as well as awards from Fodor's and Frommer's and Lonely Planet. We have our own in house wedding planner with over twenty years experience in Costa Rica. We have provided a list of standard packages for groups and couples below, but we are very flexible and will be happy to discuss your wedding plans and come up with a custom package for you and your guests.
In appreciation of you staging your destination wedding with us at Docelunas, the suite for the bridal couple will be gratis for the duration of the party's stay for any of our standard packages. Reception dinner and "breakfast in bed" the following morning are also on us. We are honored to host you for your most important event, and will provide you and your group a wonderful experience and an unforgettable time here in Costa Rica. The destination wedding of your dreams. Just bring the minimum number of rooms according to our "seasons", stay at least three nights, and you qualify.
These packages demonstrate our comittment to providing an unparralled Costa Rica destination wedding experience at a value price, starting at $1,999 for a three night all inclusive couples wedding package with rooms and ceremony included. Please contact us to price packages for other times of the year or for smaller or larger groups. We can accommodate any sized wedding on our five acre grounds. We will do smaller groups than the the minimums listed for our package pricing. Please contact us for pricing for smaller groups.
All our wedding ceremony packages include:
- Legal Paperwork and Officiant
- Chairs and Podium
- Bridal Bouquet and Boutonierre
- Flower petal Path
- Flower Arch
- Reception Dinner and Party
- Reception Setup on Lawn, Conference Center or Restaurant
- Three Course Dinner
- Two Passed Apps
- Wedding Cake
- Five Hour Open Bar
- Champagne Toast
- Wedding Cake
- Party Setup w/lights, disco ball, etc - DJ w/sound system
- Menu/Bar Upgrade
- Beach Ceremony
- Live entertainment, solo acoustic, full band, belly dancer/fire dancer
All our all-inclusive "Rooms Plus" wedding accommodations packages include:
- Our award winning four star accommodations for the duration
- Three meals a day ordered off our menu, or from a special group menu
- Airport Transfers[must arrive/depart in groups of 4 or more]
Our seven night all inclusive accommodations packages also include:
1. full day- Manuel Antonio National Park
2. half day- Carara National Park
3. half day- Canopy Tour
4. half day- Choice of Massage, Horseback riding, Flyboard adventure, Surfing lesson, or 3 Pools Waterfall Tour
Here are our three and seven night accomodations packages and our ceremony packages by season. Below these you can see our "couples wedding" ceremony and accommodations combination package for those planning to elope in paradise.
Three Nights -$388 pp Deluxe, $413 pp Suite
Seven Nights Deluxe $ 1,088 pp , $1,147 pp Suite
Three Nights -$404 pp Deluxe, $430 pp Suite
Seven Nights Deluxe $ 1,126 pp , $1,186pp Suite.
Three Nights -$430 pp Deluxe, $455 pp Suite
Seven Nights Deluxe $ 1,186 pp , $1,245pp Suite
Three Night Couples Package - $2,599
- Three nights in the VIP suite of our award winning hotel
- Legal Paperwork and Officiant
- Airport Transfers
- All food ordered off our menu
- 5 Course Wedding Night Dinner with Drinks
- "Breakfast in Bed" morning after wedding
- Flowered Arch, Bridal Bouquet
- Welcome Drink and Hotel Walkthrough
- Welcome Fruit Basket
- Chocolates on Pillow and Special Flower Arrangements Wedding Night
Seven Night Couples Package - $4,149
- All the amenities of the 3 night package, but for 7 nights
- full day- Manuel Antonio National Park
- half day- 3 Pools Waterfall Tour or Carara National Park
- half day- Canopy Tour
- half day- 2X90 minute Couples Massage
- 3 Course Farewell Dinner
Our breathtaking gardens are the perfect background or an unforgettable ceremony and all your cherished pictures. The restaurant and adjoining lounge make an ideal reception area. After dinner, simply move over to our lounge for dancing into the night. With your group solely as our hotel guests, we can tailor our facilities to your group's choices. Want us to keep the bar open, no problem. Pool lights on at 2 A.M., no problem. Midnight croquet on the lawn, no problem. It's your wedding, and your party, tell us how you want to do it! We can accommodate any request.
Our tranquil, landscaped grounds and Spa helped Docelunas win #5 for Relaxation last year from TripAdvisor. Experience the peace and quiet of Docelunas, while bustling Jaco is only minutes away. Docelunas has hosted numerous memorable weddings and receptions in paradise. We can do the same for you! Let us make your Costa Rica destination wedding everything you've dreamed. Our experienced team will take care of everything and ensure you the stress free wedding of your dreams, and we offer the best prices for wedding package in Costa Rica. Contact us today to start designing your personal wedding in paradise.
Please Email our Costa Rica wedding planner with your questions and let us help you start planning the perfect Costa Rica wedding in paradise at Jaco hotel DoceLunas.